Request a donation from Sporting Kansas City
Policies and Procedures
Donations are an essential part of Sporting Kansas City's community outreach efforts and provide the team the opportunity to generate positive impact throughout the Kansas City area. We feel that community involvement is not only the responsibility of the team, but also an opportunity to show our support for the great number of organizations, which work tirelessly to help those in need.
Making a Request
The guidelines below detail the policies and procedures Sporting Kansas City must use while reviewing requests for donations. We attempt to accommodate as many requests as possible, but please be aware we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
- All requests for autographed memorabilia are limited to auction activities designed to raise funds for charities in the Kansas City area.
- Preference is given to charities which serve youth where the funds go directly to those in need.
- We do not donate items as door prizes or to fundraise for operating expenses.
- Sporting Kansas City does not donate merchandise to be used as volunteer recognition gifts.
- All requests must be received six (6) weeks prior to the event.
- Only one donation request per event/twelve (12) months may be submitted.
All fields marked with a * are required.