Love reality TV? And Major League Soccer? Well, the two worlds will collide when MLS is the featured company in the fourth episode of THE JOB, airing on March 1 from 7-8 p.m. CT on the CBS Television Network. And Sporting Club's very own Sporting Innovations will be one of the three guest companies for the episode, along with Modell's Sporting Goods and FC Harlem. Representatives from the guest companies will have the opportunity to make an on-the-spot offer to one of the candidates, who must decide if they will accept the offer or remain in the running for the episode's dream job.
For this episode, the five candidates below will be vying for an associate producer position at MLSSoccer.com and will participate in several rounds of elimination challenges before a panel of MLS executives that will include Kathy Carter (President of Soccer United Marketing), Howard Handler (Chief Marketing Officer), Nelson Rodriguez (Executive Vice President of Competition, Technical and Game Operations) and Greg Lalas (MLSSoccer.com Editor-in-Chief). The candidates are...
- William Medina, 37, Urbana, Md.: Elementary School Teacher (English as a second language)
- Samantha Yarock, 28, Tenafly, N.J.: Associate Producer on a documentary for a nonprofit
- Mark Howland, 28, Portland, Ore.: Web Developer and Social Media Marketing
- Crystal Solomon, 28, Houston, Texas: Assignment Manager at local news affiliate
- Marc Torriero, 28, West Chester, Pa.: Unemployed
Hosted by Emmy Award nominee Lisa Ling, THE JOB is produced by Sony Pictures Television and Embassy Row. Emmy Award winners Michael Davies, Mark Burnett and Jay Bienstock are executive producers. For more information, visit www.cbs.com/thejob and follow them on Twitter at @TheJobCBS.