What is the Sporting Club Network?
The Sporting Club Network (SCN) is an affiliation program between athletic organizations and Sporting Club, the parent company of Sporting Kansas City (SKC) & Swope Park Rangers (SPR).Through this new and innovative partnership with your sports club, you now have exclusive access to opportunities and events just for being a member. Best part? It’s FREE!
What benefits are included in the Sporting Club Network?
Below, you can find some of our key benefits to your club, and its members!
- 1 Team Autographed Sporting KC Soccer ball each year
- SCN Patches for club jerseys
- In-Stadium brand & marketing exposure
- Club logo plaque at Children's Mercy Park on the SCN Wall
- Club member page on SportingKC.com
- Club group night PA & videoboard shoutout
- Club logo to appear on TVs throughout the stadium on gameday
- Seats to Annual SCN Reception
- Assigned a designated Sporting KC Ticket Representative for your members
- Discounted tickets
- Potential for sponsorships
- Swope Soccer Village field rental discount
- Private group tours of Children's Mercy Park when in town
- Access to the 2016 Calendar of Events
- Access to Sporting KC & Swope Park Rangers players through events, contests, and programs
How do I participate?
First, your club must be a Sporting Club Network member! If you are not a part of the Network, and wish to join, reach out to Alex Firchau.
All members will receive emails from the SCN throughout the year promoting upcoming events and programs. These emails will outline event details & links to registration pages. You can also visit SportingKC.com/SCN/Calendar to view the 2016 Calendar of Events to see what events & programs are coming up!
For any inquiries about the Academy Affiliate Program, please contact Liam O'Connell.
For any inquiries about the Sporting Club Network, please contact Alex Firchau.