Each year, Sporting Kansas City players and coaches make appearances at several community and corporate events. Although Sporting is eager to reach every fan, their availability due to training, travel and games is limited. If you are interested in having a member of Sporting participate in your event, please review the guidelines and submit a request below.
Please refer to the Sporting Kansas City schedule prior to submitting your request, as appearances will not be scheduled on the following:
- Game days
- Day before games
- Travel days
- Player "Off" days
- No appearances before 1:00 p.m. during training
When considering appearance requests, we adhere to the criteria listed below:
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- All requests must be received four (4) weeks prior to the event.
- NO Career days
- Wide reaching impact (to maximize player time)
- Clearly defined role for the player (i.e. speak to the school, hand out awards, etc.)
- No activities with risk of injury
- Purpose separate from player's attendance. We recommend that your event NOT center on a player's attendance, but have them serve as a compliment to the overall event.
Promoting Player Appearances
Use of the Sporting Kansas City name, logos and trademarks and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event or organization by Sporting Kansas City, Kansas City Soccer Foundation, or Major League Soccer must be approved in writing by Sporting Kansas City. Before promoting a Sporting player appearance, please contact the Public Relations Department for approval. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising, including all print, television and radio promotion.
Player Appearance Fees – 90 min maximum. $350 for 90 minutes.
Please fill out the form below completely.
All fields marked with a * are required.