Experience Innovation is a one-of-a-kind conference that examines trends, ideas, and results tied to the customer and employee experience—and the vital intersection where they meet. Ideal for executives and leaders of customer service and employee management fields, this interactive event will allow participants to learn about innovations that inspire, network with professionals facing similar industry challenges, and leave with experiences that equip you to make a tangible difference. Spend two days in stunning Children’s Mercy Park developing strategies and programs that will position your organization to thrive in the post-pandemic era and customize your conference experience to best fit your company's needs.
There will be three different tracks available for you to customize your experience and learn from the best in these areas. Dive deep into one particular track or dip into all three experience-based topics! The choice is yours.
Attendees will gain in-depth exposure to new and inventive approaches to delight customers and turn them into fans.
Our sessions will propose the importance of different techniques and programs for attracting and engaging employees.
The full spectrum approach to planning and executing events that will thrill guests and leadership.
We're thrilled to share our experienced line-up of speakers from some of the best known brands around the area. From the fan and customer experience, to employee and associate experience, to event experience- we have your expert on our stage ready to share tactics and best practices on how to bring innovations that inspire to life.
Additional speakers at the Experience Innovations Conference will include:
- Gracia Carver, Chief Experience Officer at Blue KC
- Mary Frontczak, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer and Corporate Secretary of Compass Minerals
- Travis Holt, Managing Partner at Baldwin Risk Partners
- Mike Nill, Former Chief Operating Officer of Cerner Corporation
- Angie Stanland, Chief of Staff, Tifec Corporation and former Vice President of Associate Services and Recruiting for Cerner Corporation
- Trista Tate, Children's Mercy's Volunteer Program Director
- The Big Picture – Purpose and Values, and their impact on Experience
- It’s the Process: the importance of process management with experience
- Critical Employee Strategies in the Post Covid era
- Environmental Design impacting employees and customers
- Forming Meaningful Relationships with your Employees
- Are Your Customers Raving Fans?
- The Power of Inclusion and Trust with employees
- People Empowering Experiences
- Radically new HR strategies
- Experience Innovation in the digital era
- The Top 5 Experience Strategies from the Cerner era
- Experience and Style, and their connection
- How to make Recruiting a great experience
- Creating Magical Moments for customers and employees
- Winning Strategies on and off the field
Your ticket to innovate awaits with two different pricing options for this exclusive, culture-changing experience. Transportation and lodging will be included for our out-of-town guests and meals will be provided for all participants to keep you fueled throughout the day.
Your ticket to the conference also includes entry into a premium area reserved for conference attendees for the Sporting KC vs DC United match on Tuesday, September 13 at 7:30pm CT.
*Non-profit and group (4 or more) discounts available
Ticket includes transportation and meal fees for the 2-day experience.