The newest crown jewel of American soccer is taking shape right here in Kansas City, Kansas.
The construction of Pinnacle fulfills a vision shared by Sporting Club, U.S. Soccer and Children’s Mercy to build a first-class environment to develop elite players, coaches and referees of all ages.
- Fact Sheet: Pinnacle's $75-million, cutting-edge amenities and infrastructure
- Part 1: Sporting KC and Children's Mercy to share world-class Sports Performance Gymnasium
- Part 2: U.S. Soccer National Development Center to welcome thousands annually
- Part 3: Sports Performance Lab and Hydrotherapy Suites raise Pinnacle's profile
- Gallery: Pinnacle continues to take shape (February 2017)
- Gallery: Pinnacle and nearly-completed Wyandotte Sporting Fields (May 2017)
- Gallery: Pinnacle entering final stages of development (September 2017)
- Gallery: Pinnacle nears completion (November 2017)
Set to open in early 2018, Pinnacle will become the new, state-of-the-art training home of Sporting Kansas City, capable of hosting clubs and national teams from around the world thanks to its stunning facilities and countless cutting-edge amenities. It will also accommodate the Children’s Mercy Sports Medicine Center at Village West and the U.S. Soccer National Development Center, making Kansas City the hub for youth athlete sports medicine services and overall soccer development in the United States.
Pinnacle — located a mile from both Children's Mercy Park and the Wyandotte Sporting Fields — is Kansas City’s latest flagship soccer venture.