The Sporting Club Network, presented by Price Chopper, is very excited to announce #SCNskills will be back in 2017! Did you miss out last year? Want to show the world what you can do with a soccer ball, but never had the opportunity? Now’s your chance!
Starting July 3rd, all Sporting Club Network members can send us a video via any of the SCN social media platforms peforming any type of trick or skill with a soccer ball. We want you guys to have fun with this, so the possibilities are endless. Get creative! Can you balance a ball on your head? Send us a video. Can you kick a ball into a trash can from 20 yards away? We want to see it. Can you knock a bottle off your dad’s head with a soccer ball? (Just kidding, don’t actually try that one.) Anything is possible!
Prove your skills by sending us a video on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Make sure you tag us and use the hashtag #SCNskills. We’ll pick our favorite video at the end of each week and announce a winner every Friday. On July 29th, we'll pick the most impressive video from the entire contest and declare it the grand prize winner.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The contest kicks off July 3rd and goes through July 28th – 4 weeks long.
- We will be pick 1 weekly winner every Friday. Each winner will receive an exclusive Sporting KC prize.
- We will be pick 1 grand prize winner at the end of the contest. The winner will be announced on July 31st.
- Participants must post the video on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Tag Sporting Club Network and use the hashtag #SCNskills.
- NOTE: If your Twitter or Instagram accounts are PRIVATE, please email your video to email@example.com so we can view it. We may NOT receive your submission, if your account is private.
- Participants may send in as many videos as desired.
- Videos must be 30 seconds or less.
- Links to social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Weeks 1, 2, 3 & 4 Winners – Meet & Greet with a Sporting KC player, adidas soccer ball and adidas bag
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER – This lucky participant will receive 4 tickets and an exclusive match day experience at Children's Mercy Park Park for the August 19th match.
As a reminder, the contest officially kicks off July 3rd, so enjoy your Fourth of July weekend & start thinking outside of the box! We want you guys to have fun, get creative, and prove what you can do. Do you have what it takes Sporting Club Network? Show us your #SCNskills!
To review the official #SCNskills rules, please click here.