FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Sporting KC II is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our venues.
Fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
Sporting KC II thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow fans.