Sporting Kansas City has unveiled the club’s promotional schedule for the 2018 MLS regular season, offering up a variety of exciting theme nights, can’t-miss giveaways and family-friendly ticket packages.
At the forefront, limited quantities of full-season ticket packages remain available for fans looking to catch every moment of the action at Children’s Mercy Park in 2018.
Additionally, two half-season ticket packages are on sale starting at $305 for supporters looking to work around their busy schedules. Sporting KC has also confirmed five home dates for Sunday Family Four Packs presented by Coca-Cola, consisting of four match tickets, four hot dogs, four Coca-Cola products and four bags of chips.
Sporting KC fans will be treated to numerous promo items over the course of the season, highlighted by the return of player bobbleheads. Club stars Ike Opara, Tim Melia and Matt Besler will each have their own bobblehead nights during the early months of the 2018 campaign.
The calendar also includes the return of several theme nights — including Retro Night, Local Night and Sporting Salutes — plus holiday celebrations for St. Patrick’s Day and Cinco De Mayo as well as engaging new additions such as Faith and Family Day.
Single-game tickets for Sporting KC’s first 10 home matches — beginning with the 2018 season opener versus New York City FC on March 4 and ending with a marquee matchup against defending MLS Cup champion Toronto FC on July 7 — will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, Feb. 1 at 10 a.m. CT via SeatGeek.com. Sporting KC Season Ticket Members will have access to an exclusive single-game presale opportunity beginning Monday, Jan. 29 at 10 a.m. CT. For ticket inquiries, call 888-4KC-GOAL
- Home opener magnet schedule – Sunday, March 4 vs. New York City FC
Presented by Children’s Mercy (first 15,000 fans in attendance)
- Ike Opara bobblehead – Saturday, March 31 vs. D.C. United
Presented by UMKC (first 10,000 fans in attendance)
- Tim Melia bobblehead – Friday, April 20 vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Presented by Mark One Electric (first 10,000 fans in attendance)
- Matt Besler bobblehead – Saturday, May 5 vs. Colorado Rapids
Presented by Mainstreet Credit Union (first 10,000 fans in attendance)
- St. Patrick’s Day — Saturday, March 17 vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- Faith and Family Day – Sunday, April 15 vs. Seattle Sounders FC
- Cinco De Mayo – Saturday, May 5 vs. Colorado Rapids
- Retro Night – Sunday, May 27 vs. Columbus Crew SC
- Local Night – Sunday, June 3 vs. Minnesota United FC
- Post-Match Fireworks – Saturday, July 7 vs. Toronto FC
- Sporting Salutes – Saturday, Aug. 25 vs. Minnesota United FC
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Day – Sunday, Sept. 30 vs. Real Salt Lake
- Fan Appreciation Day – Sunday, Oct. 28 vs. LAFC