Supporters can cast their online ballots in the lead-up to Sporting Kansas City's highly anticipated playoff campaign, which begins Nov. 22 against the San Jose Earthquakes at Children's Mercy Park. Sporting Club Award winners will be announced prior to the match.
VOTE: 2020 SPORTING CLUB AWARDS PRESENTED BY AUDI
- Most Valuable Player presented by Audi
- Offensive Player of the Year presented by Ivy investments
- Defensive Player of the Year presented by Compass Minerals
- Newcomer of the Year presented by Blue KC
- Goal of the Year presented by T-Mobile
In addition to granting the awards above, the following Sporting Club Awards will also be announced next week.
- Golden Boot presented by Technology Group Solutions
- Neal & Jeanne Patterson Humanitarian of the Year
- Sporting KC II Most Valuable Player presented by Ivy Investments
- Bob Gansler Academy Player of the Year presented by Children's Mercy Sports Medicine Center
- Sporting Club Network Member of the Year presented by Price Chopper
As the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference, Sporting Kansas City will begin their pursuit of the 2020 MLS Cup versus San Jose on Nov. 22. The Round One showdown is slated for 3 p.m. CT with a limited number of tickets available at SeatGeek.com and stadium capacity limited to 18%. The contest will also be shown live nationally on FS1, FOX Deportes and FOX Sports GO.