Fan voting is now open for the 2021 Sporting Club Awards presented by Audi in recognition of the club's outstanding performances over the course of the Major League Soccer season.
Supporters can cast their online ballots through Thursday at SportingKC.com/awards for the following annual awards:
- Most Valuable Player presented by Audi
- Offensive Player of the Year presented by Fire Door Solutions
- Defensive Player of the Year presented by Compass Minerals
- Newcomer of the Year presented by Coca-Cola
- Goal of the Year presented by Parisi Coffee
In addition to granting the awards above, the following Sporting Club Awards will also be presented.
- Golden Boot presented by Michelob ULTRA
- Neal and Jeanne Patterson Humanitarian of the Year
- Sporting KC II Most Valuable Player presented by Brush Creek Partners
- Bob Gansler Academy Player of the Year presented by Children’s Mercy Sports Medicine Center
- Sporting Club Network Member of the Year presented by Price Chopper
In the postseason for a 10th time in the past 11 years, No. 3 seed Sporting Kansas City will begin the Audi 2021 MLS Cup Playoffs at 4 p.m. CT on Saturday, Nov. 20 against No. 6 seed Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Children's Mercy Park. Tickets are available at SeatGeek.com.
On Friday, Sporting Kansas City will host a Playoff Rally in the Budweiser Brew House at Children's Mercy Park, immediately followed by a watch party for the USMNT's World Cup qualifier against Mexico. Doors will open at 6:45 p.m. CT with the rally to begin at 7:30 p.m. CT and kickoff in USAvMEX at 8 p.m. CT on ESPN2. Free tickets for the event can be reserved online at SeatGeek.com.