Sports Medicine Report is SportingKC.com’s look at the latest health update around the team ahead of upcoming matches and is presented by Children’s Mercy Kansas City.
All details listed are from the teams' official player availability reports submitted approximately three days prior to the match.
Sporting Kansas City remains at home tonight and will look to build on the club’s U.S. Open Cup victory earlier this week when the team hosts CF Montreal in MLS play at Children’s Mercy Park.
Gadi Kinda is removed from the Sports Medicine Report for the first time since 2021 after making his return to action on Tuesday night. Nemanja Radoja and Graham Zusi remain questionable.
#SKCvMTL Sports Medicine Report
Sporting Kansas City
- Defender Graham Zusi (muscle strain)
- Midfielder Nemanja Radoja (hamstring injury)
- Defender Kortne Ford (Achilles surgery)
- Defender Tim Leibold (hamstring injury)
- Defender Kayden Pierre (hamstring injury)
- Forward Willy Agada (tibia stress fracture)
- Midfielder Jojea Kwizera (hamstring)
- Midfielder Lassi Lappalainen (left leg)
- Midfielder Samuel Piette (adductor)
- Forward Romell Quioto (right leg)
- Forward Mason Toye (left knee)
- Forward Jules Vilsaint (right leg)
In addition, defender Andreu Fontas is out tonight as he serves a one-game suspension following his red card against New England last weekend.
Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. CT (7:39 p.m. CT actual kick) and is available to stream in English, Spanish and French on MLS Season Pass on Apple TV. Sports Radio 810 WHB (English) and La Grande 1340 AM (Spanish) will carry the game locally on the radio. Tickets are available via SeatGeek.com.