Sports Medicine Report is SportingKC.com’s look at the latest health update around the team ahead of upcoming matches and is presented by Children’s Mercy Kansas City.
All details listed are from the teams' official player availability reports submitted approximately three days prior to the match.
Sporting Kansas City will look to close out the club’s MLS Cup Playoffs Round One Best-of-3 series with St. Louis this afternoon when Sporting hosts Game 2 at Children’s Mercy Park after earning a 4-1 victory at Citypark last weekend.
Sporting has added one player to the team’s Sports Medicine Report as forward Willy Agada is questionable with an illness that saw him miss last Sunday’s win in St. Louis.
#SKCvSTL Sports Medicine Report
Sporting Kansas City
- Defender Jake Davis (knee sprain)
- Defender Tim Leibold (groin injury)
- Midfielder Erik Thommy (calf injury)
- Forward Willy Agada (illness)
- Forward Alan Pulido (foot injury)
- Forward Johnny Russell (groin injury)
- Defender Kortne Ford (Achilles surgery)
- Defender Kayden Pierre (hamstring injury)
- Midfielder Rasmus Alm (sports hernia)
Kickoff is set for 4 p.m. CT (4:09 p.m. CT actual kick) and will be available to stream in English and Spanish on MLS Season Pass on Apple TV, Sports Radio 810 WHB (English) and La Grande 1340 AM (Spanish) will carry the game locally on the radio. Tickets are available via SeatGeek.com.