Sports Medicine Report is SportingKC.com’s look at the latest health update around the team ahead of upcoming matches and is presented by Children’s Mercy Kansas City.
All details listed are from the teams' official player availability reports submitted approximately three days prior to the match.
Sporting Kansas City is in the Pacific Northwest today to take on Seattle Sounders FC at Lumen Field in a rare afternoon kickoff.
Sporting’s Sports Medicine Report is unchanged from last weekend’s match with Montreal, as Nemanja Radoja and Graham Zusi remain questionable.
#SEAvSKC Sports Medicine Report
Sporting Kansas City
- Defender Graham Zusi (muscle strain)
- Midfielder Nemanja Radoja (hamstring injury)
- Defender Kortne Ford (Achilles surgery)
- Defender Tim Leibold (hamstring injury)
- Defender Kayden Pierre (hamstring injury)
- Forward Willy Agada (tibia stress fracture)
Seattle Sounders FC
- Defender Nouhou (Illness)
- Midfielder Cristian Roldan (concussion protocol)
- Midfielder Kelyn Rowe (left knee sprain)
- Forward Raul Ruidiaz (right hamstring strain)
In addition, Seattle midfielder Joao Paulo is suspended tonight through yellow card accumulation after receiving his fifth of the season last weekend.
Kickoff is set for 3:30 p.m. CT (3:55 p.m. CT actual kick) and is available to stream in English and Spanish for free on MLS Season Pass on Apple TV, while the match will also be nationally televised on FOX and FOX Deportes. ESPN 94.5 FM (English) and La Grande 1340 AM (Spanish) will carry the game locally on the radio.
Peter Vermes Media Availability: Team Updates Ahead of Seattle Sounders | May 04, 2023