Sports Medicine Report is SportingKC.com’s look at the latest health update around the team ahead of upcoming matches and is presented by Children’s Mercy Kansas City.
All details listed are from the teams' official player availability reports submitted approximately three days prior to the match.
Sporting Kansas City continues the club’s busy stretch of games as the team gets set for a showdown with reigning MLS Cup and Supporters’ Shield champions Los Angeles FC tonight at BMO Stadium.
Tim Melia is added to the injury report after exiting Saturday night’s 3-0 victory over Minnesota United FC with a quad injury.
#LAFCvSKC Sports Medicine Report
Sporting Kansas City
- Defender Tim Leibold (hamstring injury)
- Goalkeeper Tim Melia (quad injury)
- Defender Kortne Ford (Achilles surgery)
- Defender Kayden Pierre (hamstring injury)
- Forward Willy Agada (tibia stress fracture)
- Forward Khiry Shelton (adductor injury)
Los Angeles FC
- Defender Jesus Murillo (lower extremity)
- Goalkeeper Maxime Crepeau (leg)
- Defender Giorgio Chiellini (lower extremity)
- Defender Tony Leone (right leg)
- Midfielder Kellyn Acosta (lower extremity)
Kickoff is set for 9:30 p.m. CT (9:39 p.m. CT actual kick) and is available to stream in English and Spanish on MLS Season Pass on Apple TV. Sports Radio 810 WHB (English) and La Grande 1340 AM (Spanish) will carry the game locally on the radio.