Voting is now open for Sporting Kansas City’s 2018 team awards — to be announced at Pitch Black, presented by Audi — on Friday, Oct. 12 at Children’s Mercy Park.
Media and fans can cast their online ballots through Tuesday, Oct. 9, with the following awards up for grabs:
- Most Valuable Player, presented by Audi
- Offensive Player of the Year, presented by Ivy investments
- Defensive Player of the Year, presented by Firedoor Solutions
- Newcomer of the Year, presented by Rosnet
- Goal of the Year, presented by Heartland Coca-Cola
All proceeds from the 2018 Pitch Black celebration will go to The Victory Project, the philanthropic arm of Sporting KC that helps children and families afflicted by pediatric cancer.