Single-game tickets to Sporting Kansas City’s first eight MLS home matches of 2019 — beginning with Fan Appreciation Day against the Philadelphia Union on March 10 and ending with a marquee matchup versus Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the LA Galaxy on May 29 — are now on sale via SeatGeek.com.
In addition, limited quantities of full-season ticket packages remain available for supporters looking to catch every moment of the action at world-class Children’s Mercy Park. Four home dates will also feature Family Four Packs presented by Coca-Cola — consisting of four match tickets, four hot dogs, four Coca-Cola products and four bags of chips — including a game against the Montreal Impact on March 30.
Sporting KC unveiled the club’s promotional schedule for the 2019 MLS regular season on Thursday, offering up a variety of exciting theme nights at Children’s Mercy Park. The 2019 calendar is headlined by the return of several popular promotions as Sporting continues its quest for championships on the field.
Fan Appreciation Day will offer a warm welcome to supporters for the team’s home opener on March 10, while Kansas City Night (April 27) and Retro Night (May 5) will celebrate local pride and pay homage to the club’s rich and vibrant history.
Soccer for All (May 29) will highlight Sporting’s commitment to inclusivity, the third annual Sporting Salutes (Aug. 10) will honor the service and sacrifice of military members and their families, and Kick Childhood Cancer Night (Sept. 21) will see players and fans alike take a unified stand against cancer.
In addition, Sporting will support the MLS WORKS Greener Goals initiative during Sporting Sustainability (April 14) and host a Fourth of July celebration on July 3 in a match against LAFC with a post-match fireworks show.
Sporting KC Promotional Calendar and Ticket Links
- Sunday, March 10 vs. Philadelphia Union (2 p.m. CT)
Fan Appreciation Day
- Sunday, March 30 vs. Montreal Impact (2 p.m. CT)
Family Four Pack presented by Coca-Cola
- Sunday, April 14 vs. New York Red Bulls (6 p.m. CT)
Sporting Sustainability (adidas Parley Night)
- Saturday, April 27 vs. New England Revolution (7:30 p.m. CT)
Kansas City Night
- Sunday, May 5 vs. Atlanta United FC (8 p.m. CT)
- Saturday, May 18 vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC (7:30 p.m. CT)
- Sunday, May 26 vs. Seattle Sounders FC (5 p.m. CT)
- Wednesday, May 29 vs. LA Galaxy (7:30 p.m. CT)
Soccer for All
- Wednesday, July 3 vs. LAFC (7:30 p.m. CT) – tickets on sale in May
Post-match Fireworks Show
- Saturday, Aug. 10 vs. Real Salt Lake (7:30 p.m. CT) – tickets on sale in May
- Saturday, Sept. 21 vs. Colorado Rapids (7:30 p.m. CT) – tickets on sale in May
Kick Childhood Cancer
Single-game tickets for Sporting KC’s final nine regular season home games will go on sale to the general public in May. Click here to view the club's full, 34-game regular season schedule.