Born in Boston, from Dakar, Senegal, and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa, Macissé Diop started playing FIFA in 2002. Having a love for the beautiful game all his life, he has pursued competitive soccer as a youngster playing in one of Senegal’s most prestigious soccer academies, Diambars FC. After he and his family decided to prioritize school over the sport, he focused on gaming in order to quench his competitive thirst.
Diop will represent Sporting Kansas City this weekend during eMLS League Series Two at the National Soccer Hall of Fame in Frisco, Texas.
- Competitive FIFA player since the launch of FUT Champions in FUT17
- Qualified to the first two FUT17 Regionals in Miami and Vancouver (Top 16 then Top 8 finishes respectively)
- FIFA 18 Philadephia Union Cup Top 2
- FUT 19 Champions Cup 1 in Romania
- Multiple Top100 finishes over the past 3 years in FUT Champions
- Currently 33rd in FIFA 19 Global Series Ranking (as of 12/12/19)