AWAY TICKET POLICIES
Sporting Kansas City is proud to provide our traveling supporters with free tickets to road games. In order to enhance the experience of everyone attending the match, we ask that all people in the Visiting Supporter section abide by the following policies:
- Tickets distributed by Sporting Kansas City for road games are exclusively for people supporting the traveling team and will be located in the Visiting Supporter section. If you do not want to sit in the Visiting Supporter section, please purchase tickets from the home team near our designated section.
- Out-of-market supporters that wish to attend away matches will be asked to pay for half of their discounted ticket while Sporting Kansas City will cover the other half.
- Existing Season Ticket Members and current members of a Sporting KC Supporter Group, regardless of current zip code, will be able to receive a ticket for free.
- People that request tickets dishonestly may have their tickets revoked and future requests may not be granted.
- If you are unsure that you will be able to use a ticket, don’t request one.
- People that request tickets and then do not use them may have future ticket requests denied.
- If you are not able to use your free ticket due to unforeseen circumstances, please notify Sporting KC as soon as possible. If you cancel before the two week ‘Close’ date, your order will be cancelled. If it is after the ‘Close’ date, your ticket will need to be returned to Sporting KC to be redistributed.
- If you obtain a ticket in the Visiting Supporter section through this program, selling your ticket to anyone will not be tolerated. If you are caught selling tickets, future ticket requests may be denied.
- All people using tickets distributed by Sporting KC are expected to be respectful of home team fans and fellow traveling fans.
- All people are expected to follow the instructions of the security personnel assigned to our section.
- Sporting KC reserves the right to change the Away Supporter ticket policies at any time without prior notice.