Donations are an essential part of Sporting Kansas City's community outreach efforts and provide the team the opportunity to generate positive impact throughout the Kansas City area. We feel that community involvement is not only the responsibility of the team, but also an opportunity to show our support for the great number of organizations, which work tirelessly to help those in need.
Due to the number of requests we receive annually, the team has identified charities whose mission is to serve local youth through challenges as our focus with an emphasis on health-related children's charities. These charities support the mission of our foundation – The Victory Project.
Making a Request
The guidelines below detail the policies and procedures Sporting Kansas City must use while reviewing requests for donations. We attempt to accommodate as many requests as possible, but please be aware we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
- Requests submitted without a Tax ID number will not be considered
- Organizations are limited to one request a year.
- We do not donate items as door prizes or to fundraise for operating expenses.
- Sporting Kansas City does not donate merchandise to be used as volunteer recognition gifts.
- All requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- All requests must be received 30 days prior to the event.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation.
Monetary or Sponsorship Requests
Sporting Kansas City does not consider or grant monetary sponsorship requests.
All fields marked with a * are required.