Each year the Sporting Kansas City’s mascot, Blue, makes appearances at several community and corporate events. If you are interested in having Blue participate in your event, please review the guidelines and submit a request below.
When considering appearance requests, we adhere to the criteria list below:
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- No career days.
- All requests must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the event.
- Please list clearly defined roles for Blue (i.e. sign autographs, hand out awards, take photos, etc.)
- No activities with risk of injury.
- Requests are limited to one appearance per calendar year. An approved appearance does not guarantee an annual appearance.
- Submitting an online request does NOT guarantee an appearance.
- If the date or time changes for an event or the event is cancelled, you must reach out to email@example.com to notify staff immediately.
- You will be contacted about the status of your request via email correspondence through our donation platform.
Promoting Blue Appearances
Use of the Sporting Kansas City name, logos, and trademarks and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event or organization by Sporting Kansas City, The Victory Project or Major League Soccer must be approved in writing by Sporting Kansas City. Before promoting a Blue appearance, please contact the Community Relations Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) for approval. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising including all print, television, and radio promotions.
Mascot Appearance Fees
- Monday through Thursday starting at $150 for 60 minutes
- Friday through Sunday starting at $250 for 60 minutes
- Mileage and travel reimbursement subject to additional cost
Please fill out the form below completely.