Each year the Sporting Kansas City’s mascot, Blue, makes appearances at several community and corporate events. If you are interested in having Blue participate in your event, please review the guidelines and submit a request using the following link: https://www.sportingkc.com/community/mascot-appearance-request/
When considering appearance requests, we adhere to the criteria list below:
• Incomplete requests will not be considered.
• Submitting an online request does NOT guarantee an appearance. All requests are subject to availability.
• All requests must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the event.
• Please list clearly defined roles for Blue (i.e. sign autographs, hand out awards, take photos, etc.)
• No activities with risk of injury.
• Requests are limited to one appearance per calendar year. An approved appearance does not guarantee an annual appearance.
• If the date or time changes for an event or the event is canceled, you must reach out to email@example.com to notify associates immediately.
• You will be contacted about the status of your request via email correspondence
Promoting Blue Appearances
Use of the Sporting Kansas City name, logos, and trademarks and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event or organization by Sporting Kansas City, The Victory Project or Major League Soccer must be approved in writing by Sporting Kansas City. Before promoting a Blue appearance, please contact the Community Relations Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) for approval. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising, including all print, television, and radio promotions.
Mascot Appearance Fees
• External appearance requests fees starting at $250/hour
• Mileage and travel reimbursement are subject to additional cost
• Appearance fees support community events/initiatives that align with Sporting Kansas City Community Impact Pillars
Please fill out the form below completely