Single-game tickets for Sporting Kansas City’s final 14 home matches of the 2021 MLS regular season are now on sale at SportingKC.com/tickets.
Individual match tickets for regular season games at Children’s Mercy Park from May 29 through Decision Day on Nov. 7 can be purchased via the links below.
- Saturday, May 29 vs. Houston Dynamo FC (7:30 p.m. CT)
Sporting Sustainability Match
- Saturday, June 12 vs. Austin FC (2 p.m. CT)
- Wednesday, June 23 vs. Colorado Rapids (7:30 p.m. CT)
Sporting Legends Match
- Saturday, June 26 vs. LAFC (4:30 p.m. CT)
- Wednesday, July 21 vs. San Jose Earthquakes (7:30 p.m. CT)
- Saturday, July 31 vs. FC Dallas (7:30 p.m. CT)
Sporting Salutes Match
- Wednesday, Aug. 18 vs. Portland Timbers (7:30 p.m. CT)
- Saturday, Aug. 28 vs. Colorado Rapids (8 p.m. CT)
Retro Night Match
- Saturday, Sept. 11 vs. Chicago Fire FC (7:30 p.m. CT)
- Wednesday, Sept. 15 vs. Minnesota United FC (7:30 p.m. CT)
- Sunday, Sept. 26 vs. Seattle Sounders FC (6 p.m. CT)
Kick Childhood Cancer Match
- Sunday, Oct. 3 vs. Houston Dynamo FC (3 p.m. CT)
- Wednesday, Oct. 27 vs. LA Galaxy (7:30 p.m. CT)
Fan Appreciation Match
- Sunday, Nov. 7 vs. Real Salt Lake (5 p.m. CT)
In accordance with updated health protocols issued by the Unified Government of Wyandotte County and Kansas City, Kansas, Sporting home matches at Children’s Mercy Park will return to full capacity beginning May 29.
Upon returning to full capacity, Children’s Mercy Park will continue to adhere to a number of health and safety protocols, including mobile entry, cashless payments, hand sanitization dispensers throughout the stadium and increased cleaning and sanitization before, during and after matches. Mask wearing is strongly encouraged but not required under the Unified Government’s latest guidelines, and Children’s Mercy Park will offer a designated seating section where masks will be required for all ticket holders within that area. For more information, fans can call 1-888-4KC-GOAL.
Sporting’s home match on May 29 will see the club honor frontline healthcare workers by giving 1,000 tickets to local medical professionals. The occasion will serve as the newest initiative from “A Force for Good,” a newly launched campaign in which Sporting and The Victory Project join forces with local partners to serve the community. Additionally, Sporting will join a nationwide effort led by the White House COVID-19 Response Team by offering a 30% discount to vaccinated fans for in-stadium merchandise purchases at a June home match to be determined.
A select number of single-game ticket buyers for the home match on May 29 will be relocated to a comparable seat location to accommodate season ticket seat priority. The new seat location will be automatically updated on their SeatGeek accounts.
Capacity at Children’s Mercy Park for Sporting’s home match on Sunday against Vancouver Whitecaps FC will remain limited to approximately 6,500 fans with current health and safety protocols in place.
To view Sporting’s full 2021 match schedule, click here.