Making small changes in food consumption can positively impact the environment. For example, if you eat more plant-based meals and proteins as well as decreasing food waste by using appropriate portions, can decrease your carbon footprint! Check out the links below to learn more and get more food inspiration!
- Big Oven Recipes: Leftovers - https://www.bigoven.com/use-up-leftovers
- My Fridge Food: Leftovers Recipe Builder - https://www.myfridgefood.com
- Super Cook: Leftovers Recipe Builder - https://www.supercook.com/#/desktop
- Love Food Hate Waste: Resource Hub - https://www.lovefoodhatewaste.com
- No Taste for Waste: Resource and Recipe Hub - http://notasteforwaste.org
- Chocolate for Basil: Recipe Hub - https://www.chocolateforbasil.com
- Chef Tanya’s Kitchen: Recipes Hub - https://cheftanyaskitchen.com/recipes