As an added benefit with being Sporting Blue for Life, Season Ticket Members have access to use the Future Game Exchange feature for games you are unable to attend.
- Future game exchange tickets are not available in Premium Seating categories and are based on availability in all other areas.
- All of the tickets or some of the tickets in the membership may be exchanged for a future game.
How to Conduct a Future Game Exchange
Step 1: Contact your Client Service Executive
- Future game exchanges must be submitted no later than
- 72 hours in advance of the game you want to exchange out of or attend.
- Exchanged tickets will be located in the same price category and as close to your current seat location as possible, based on availability.
- Upgrade options in a different section, not including premium seating, are available and will be charged the difference in the member’s single game discount for that section.
- There will not be a credit returned for trading into a lesser priced section.
Step 2: Pick the future game
The future game must be selected at time of the exchange, no exceptions.
Step 3: Receive your exchanged tickets
Exchanged tickets will be available on your SeatGeek Account Manager.
- The original Season Tickets may be exchanged only once. Tickets that have already been exchanged may not be exchanged again. Exchanged tickets may not be combined with group sales orders or events.
- Only regular season MLS home games are available for a future game exchange. Single game tickets, group tickets, premium seating, international friendly game tickets, bonus game tickets, and playoff tickets may not be exchanged.
- Unused tickets from a previous game are not available for a future game exchange.
- Parking is not available for a future game exchange.
- Exchanged tickets cannot be sold through the SeatGeek Marketplace.