Sporting Kansas City introduced today the Sporting U Pass Season Ticket Membership designed exclusively for students on college campuses across the region to receive discounted season tickets in the Supporters’ Stand at Children’s Mercy Park for the 2024 Major League Soccer season.
The Sporting U Pass Season Ticket Membership is available to all college students with an active .edu email address and features the full collection of Season Ticket Member benefits at a reduced rate of $250 for Supporters’ Stand season tickets (a $560 value).
All Sporting Kansas City Season Ticket Memberships, including the Sporting U Pass Season Ticket Membership, feature a free subscription to MLS Season Pass on Apple TV (a $99 value) as well as tickets to the following matches during the 2024 season:
- Seventeen MLS regular season home matches
- Leagues Cup group stage home matches
- U.S. Open Cup home matches through quarterfinals
- Complimentary tickets for Sporting KC away matches
- Complimentary tickets to Sporting KC II home matches
In addition, Sporting U Pass Season Ticket Memberships include the following benefits:
- Sporting U Season Ticket Member specialty scarf
- Access to annual Season Ticket Member events
- Opportunity to win prizes via Sporting Blue Rewards
- 15% discount at SportingStyle and Children’s Mercy Park concessions as well as Sporting Kansas City camps, clinics and adult soccer leagues
- Dedicated Membership Services Executive for future match exchange program and access to Season Ticket Member pre-sales
The Supporters’ Stand is home to the Kansas City Cauldron supporters’ group and features nine sections of general admission bleachers on the north end of Children’s Mercy Park. All Supporters’ Stand tickets, including those purchased through the Sporting U Pass Season Ticket Membership, provide access to the Budweiser Brew House, where Sporting KC players enter the stadium on home matchdays and where Manager Peter Vermes raises a toast to the fans post-match to celebrate victories.
The Sporting U Pass Season Ticket Membership builds off the success of the Sporting U Pass, an initiative that began in 2023 to provide college students the opportunity to purchase $15 single-match tickets in the Supporters’ Stand at Children’s Mercy Park for Sporting KC home matches. Sporting Kansas City also announced the club’s new Sporting U NIL Program last week featuring Name, Image and Likeness agreements with five local NCAA Division I student-athletes.
Sporting Kansas City’s fan development department features four full-time associates and 14 part-time brand ambassadors – including a Collegiate Brand Ambassador – focused on outreach to college campuses. The team partners with universities and their athletic programs to co-host Sporting Kansas City activations at school events, including recent collaborations at the University of Omaha, University of Missouri and University of Kansas as well as upcoming activities with varsity soccer teams at Drury University, Creighton University, Missouri State University and the University of Nebraska.