Fan voting is now open for the 2019 Sporting Club Awards, which will be announced at Pitch Black presented by Audi on Sept. 27 at Children’s Mercy Park.
Supporters can cast their online ballots for the following awards through Wednesday, Sept. 25:
- Most Valuable Player, presented by Audi
- Offensive Player of the Year, presented by Ivy investments
- Defensive Player of the Year, presented by Firedoor Solutions
- Goal of the Year
In addition to granting the awards above, Pitch Black will honor winners in the following categories:
- Neal & Jeanne Patterson Humanitarian of the Year
- Swope Park Rangers Most Valuable Player
- Bob Gansler Academy Player of the Year
- Sporting Club Network Club of the Year, presented by Price Chopper
- Golden Boot (awarded to Sporting's leading MLS goal scorer)
All proceeds from the Pitch Black celebration will go to The Victory Project, the philanthropic arm of Sporting that helps children and families afflicted by pediatric cancer.