Cesar wins Goal of the Week!

Was there ever any doubt? 

Julio Cesar's stunning strike in Sporting Kansas Citys' 2-0 win over Toronto FC last week was the overwhelming winner for MLS AT&T Goal of the Week. So good in fact, it won for Weeks 13, 14 and 15. 

The Brazilian veteran picked up more votes than the other four candidates combined, accumulating 56% of the people's choice. Our question: what were the other 44% thinking? See for yourself...

The award is the second straight Goal of the Week honor for Sporting KC, after C.J. Sapong won in Week 12. For a complete list of winners, click here.