Calling all Sporting Club Network members: do you have World Cup fever? We sure do! And because of that we are hosting a social media contest with some awesome prizes up for grabs, including a chance to win free tickets to Sporting KC vs. Manchester City later this summer.
Here’s how it works. Any SCN member who posts a picture on Twitter or Facebook showing off their Sporting Club Network team gear or Sporting KC attire WHILE watching any World Cup game will be entered into our contest.
#ForClubAndCountry Contest Rules:
- Must be following @SportingKC_SCN on Twitter or like the page on Facebook
- Must tag @SportingKC_SCN in the tweet or post their picture to the Facebook page
- Must include the hashtag #ForClubAndCountry in the social media post
- Must include a picture of an SCN member watching a World Cup game, while wearing their SCN team gear or Sporting KC attire.
We will be picking three winners with the most creative pictures immediately after each U.S. Men’s National Team game, as well as the World Cup final on July 13. Each winner will be rewarded with a one-of-a-kind “For Club And Country” SKC/USMNT scarf. At the conclusion of the World Cup, one lucky SCN member will win four tickets to the Sporting KC vs. Manchester City match on July 23rd at Sporting Park.
#ForClubAndCountry Contest Prizes:
- For Club And Country limited edition SKC/USMNT Scarves: three (3) to be given away to SCN members after each USMNT game, as well as the World Cup Final
- GRAND PRIZE – Four (4) match tickets to Sporting KC vs. Manchester City (face value of $60/each) at Sporting Park on July 23rd